Dr. Cilona’s approach to THERAPY is designed to your unique needs, life history, and aspirations. Dr. Cilona’s method focuses on:
Dr. Cilona’s coaching clients:
- Consider coaching services a luxury, not a necessity. They feel smarter, rather than weaker than those who don’t enjoy the benefits of this kind of work.
- Tend to view coaching much like striving for good nutrition and going to the gym: as a way to value and take care of themselves and aspire to their own personal best.
- Think in terms of timing rather than ability or capacity. They feel capable of “figuring things out” on their own, but prefer to do so more quickly and effectively.
- View personal growth and evolution as a lifelong process.
- Value getting the most out of their lives, and are willing to invest time, energy, attention, and money into achieving it.
- Strive to understand themselves better, accelerate identification and achievement of their goals and aspirations, and to live fuller and more satisfying lives.